Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I got blowed up ):

So today, we had some visitors in our constellation.  Our alliance had an armor logistics gang on the field, and a good armor ship is something I do not have.  So I brought my Drake out to play....

I saw flashes of yellow, then red, and then I was left floating in my pod in the cold void of space.  Moral of the story, don't bring a shield buffer fit when all your friends are armor reppers.  48 mil down the drain, no big deal.  But it still sucks losing one of your favorite ships.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear, man. I guess back to gathering some funds with other ships and maybe you could recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always considered playing EVE but I refuse to play any subscription pay based games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to start playing eve.

    ReplyDelete